– Manufactured 2”X4” trusses 16 inch on center.
– Standard 4”X4” pressure treated skids. – 2”X6” pressure treated floor joists attached to skids with Simpson Hurricane Fastening System.
– ¾” tongue and groove Sturdi Floor (treated). – Variety of siding options including Perma Board Stucco, Perma Board Wood (t-111), Vinyl Siding, Hardi Plank, and Aluminum siding.
– Variety of Roofing options and colors including Shingles, Perma Tile Steel, Advantage Steel Panel or Aluminum Lap. Roofing comes with ½” Plywood Base. 180 MPH wind load as calculated by 2010 Florida Building Code.
– 75lbs. per square foot floor load; optional 125lbs. per square foot floor load.
Looking for something that looks like your house or have a deed restriction that requires something specific? We have you covered. Our Country Inn is designed for people who need a shed for storage, but want something with a little more style. There are multiple color options and siding options to choose from including Vinyl siding, Perma Board in a Stucco finish or Wood Grain and Aluminum Lap with a baked enamel finish. The Country Inn also has many roof options including shingles, Perma Tile Steel, Advantage Panel Steel or Aluminum Lap. We offer an optional porch to give the building some style.