– Bungalow Sheds Manufactured 2”X4” trusses, approximately 24 inch on center or 16 inch on center.
– Bungalow come standard 4”X4” pressure treated skids. 2”X6” pressure treated floor joists attached to skids with Simpson Hurricane Fastening System.
– Bungalow Sheds Have ¾” tongue and groove Sturdi Floor (treated).
– Bungalow Sheds 24” lap siding-aluminum-baked enamel finish.
– Bungalow Sheds are rated for 180 MPH wind load as calculated y 2010 Florida Building Code.
– 75lbs. per square foot floor load; optional 125lbs. per square foot floor load.
Our bungalows offer maximum space for your equipment, items, and surplus supplies. They are classically styled to look like small homes, with a lopsided aluminum exterior and an enamel finish which is made to be durable and require minimum maintenance throughout its lifetime. Our bungalows come in different sizes —6′, 8′, 10′, 12′, 14′ widths – with lengths up to 40′. You have the option of a variety of entryways, garage doors, vents, windows, and any electrical setup.